By signing up for a membership on this site, customers agree to the following terms:
• Customers agree to provide a valid name, address, and phone number. These contact points will be used if any issues arise with your membership.
• Customers agree to use an alias when signing up for Telegram and to not share their real name or any identifying information about themselves. Further, customers agree to not seek out this information from any other members of this support group. Anyone violating these terms will be subject to immediate removal from the group and possible civil action in a court of law.
• The administrators of this support group reserve the right to deny anyone membership and to remove anyone they deem to be a threat to the group or its members.
• Customers understand that none of the advice or information on this website has been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. If you suspect you may have a disease or condition, you should consult a licensed healthcare practitioner.
• Customers assume all risk for how they use any advice or information provided by this site.
• Customers agree to be billed $10 monthly to remain a member in good standing. If an issue arises with the payment method provided you will be contacted. If the issue is not resolved within two weeks your membership will be terminated.